Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Busy Sunday

It was a pretty busy Sunday.




Dawg knows why, Mummy got up early today morning, full of ideas to re-decorate the house! And that is what she and Daddy did the whole day!

They kept shifting and re-shifting the furniture. It was so noisy Ginger and I could barely take our daytime nap. I tried to help and so did Ginger. Especially with Mummy’s Zen garden. But she said we needn’t muddy our paws and instead gave us chewys to chew on to pass the time!!
Does she think we are naive puppies? We know she doesn't want us to dig up the flower pots!

You can imagine how bored we were.




I mean, Mummy and Daddy are home just this one day in the whole week and they were keeping themselves busy and not playing with us? Tomorrow is Monday AGAIN and they are going to be gone for long hours.


Sigh! Vagaries of living with Doctor Parents!!


Anyway, Mummy is rather pleased with herself. The whole house looks new.

Of course it is a little confusing for me. I mean, she put a table where the bed was earlier and the shelf behind which I used to hide my toys is no longer in place. Also there are plenty of new plants and Pot-Pourrie to sniff. I told you, she has set up a Zen Garden.

I promise I will post the pictures soon.

Just too tired today. Ginger is already catching up on lost sleep!



Wags,



3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I know what's on your list fur Monday: zzzzzzzzzzz! ! !

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

All that supervising is hard work. I hope there were good treats!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Nancy at the Farm said...

I would be calling the ASPCA right this minute - if this is not animal abuse I don't know what is! Bribery? How shallow do they think you are?

Love, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

Share