Thursday, May 13, 2010

TRUE COLOUR THURSDAY #2



Last few days have been pretty hot. Well, that is an understatement considering yesterday’s temperature which was 45 degrees centrigrade!!!

Last 3 days have been the hottest in the last 10 years!! And the weather-man says it is going to continue.
Whoever says climate change isn’t happening should think again. It’s almost unliveable, we tell you.

We couldn’t go out much to find ‘Azure’. So Mummy helped us find as many things in this lovely colour right here at home.

Like Blue says, the colour is very apt for this week. We still feel a little blue when we are reminded of the loss of our dear Furiends this week.

Strange co-incidence when you think about it. ..after all it was chosen long back.

Blue is one of Daddy’s favourite colours. In fact, mummy has been consciously changing the colour palette of his wardrobe. He has so many shirts in blue already and yet, if left alone to shop will certainly pick up another one. Maybe of a different shade, but definitely blue!!

These are our compilation for today’s TCT in Azure.

Hope you like them.

(Mummy's zen-garden:Candle & Potpourrie)


(Mummy's bag: she made it out of an old pair of jeans)


(Bedside table decor)


(In a Corner of our living room: Coffee cups)


(A lovely light Azure sky: this is a file photo)


(File photo again: Ginger's fav winter blanket)


(From Daddy's garden)


(Mummy's embroidered dress. She didn't click daddy's shirt coz he might be encouraged to get another Blue one!)


(Dried flower arrangment in a corner of our bedroom)


(Organic coloured powders: Azure is just one of the colours we play with in HOLI, a spring festival in India)


Wags,
,

22 comments:

Remington said...

What a nice post! I loved it!

Kate said...

Grreat colours and explorations!

Maggie Mae and Max said...

I think you did a great job with the color and finding the right things to say today.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Blue said...

Hi there!

Sorry, as the TCT host that I've not visited before.
I see I've missed so much and making new doggy friends.

Pats & pets
Blue

jabblog said...

Aww - keep cool, as far as you can - and look on all things blue (and green) to keep calm . . .

Finni said...

Those are nice examples of azure. Ginger looks cute in her azure winter blanket. Mum really loves the coffee cups.
Headrubs
Finni xx

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Great pictures. We like Ginger in her blanket. Hey, as it's 45 there and it's getting cold here -1C, how about sending it over for our winter and we'll send it back for yours?

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Baby Patches said...

Hai Ginger and Buddy! Its furry wonderfur to meets you. Me and momma very much enjoyed our comment on my bloggie...luvs da sniff...I finks I will sniffs you now too MOL...sniff

I knows I is a kitty but I luvs to play so momma is quite sure I would gets along very well wif a doggie, daddy won't lets her adopt one right now.

Thanks you for stopping by my bloggie and joining da blog hop. I hopes you stops by again and I looks forward to getting to knows you. *sniff*

I added your bloggie to my feed so I can comes visit.

Meowwoof

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful blankie, Ginger and mom adores your mom's jean purse! You have awesome azure stuff at your house!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

houndstooth said...

You have some lovely blues there! I hope it cools off some for you. Too hot is miserable!

Bunny

Honey the Great Dane said...

Hsin-Yi says she loves your human's embroidered dress! :-)

And I love that picture of you snuggling in your blanket, Ginger!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Shelly said...

Mama's purse is PAWSOME!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

You sure have many beautiful pictures with azure! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! LOVE your photo with the blankie. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm panting bekhause of your temps!

I like 45 but my F degrees - so NOT the C ones!

What great Azure items! Thank woo furry much!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥ Sallie said...

Blue is beautiful!

Lorenza said...

We had the same temps yesterday! HOT! HOT!
You found very nice Azure things inside your house!
My mom likes specially your mom's bag!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

koko said...

Blue is one of my favourites too, my harness is blue... and thanks for sharing those wonderful azure pics.

Licks, hero

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

It's great to see some lovely color on a gloomy day in Virginia!! :-)))

tula monstah said...

Hi Ginger & Buddy,

yep, blue is cool! especially the sky!
thanks for wagging by my bloggie- luv meeting new pals....

kissies,
tula

Teddy Bear said...

Great job on all the azure things, Buddy and Ginger. Your Mom did a pawesome job on her denim bag.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Unknown said...

I love this post. It's really interesting.

Share