Saturday, September 4, 2010

CHEERING UP WITH COLOURS

Now, I am a very active Labradawg and it is very unusual for me to be quiet and subdued. This falling sick business has left me very disgruntled.
Also, I don’t want to see everyone around me so worried and upset. Ginger has tried hard to be perky and happy but I feel sad that I haven’t been able to play with her with the same gusto.

I tried though. Even when I was down with fever the other day I wagged at everyone, licked Ginger’s ears to thank her being being with me and tried to be near Mummy to keep her warm.

I tried my best to let everyone know each time I needed to go out and never once cried or complained about the horrid medicines I had to take. I know Mummy wouldn’t push something as bad as those meds down my throat if they weren’t somehow good.

So you see I have been a very good, obliging and adorable Labradawg, though a tad sad.
But today when I looked out of the window and saw the sun shining bright and nice outside, my spirits lifted.



P1120631
I am feeling much better after my third mini afternoon meal today and I am almost 90% me.

It was Ginger who suggested we play True Colours.
Oh Yes! Why not? After all we haven’t played in a while and colour posts are always so much fun.
By the way, this meme has had a face-lift.
It is now called ‘BLUE'S COLOURED THURSDAYS and our very amiable hosts are the Adorable Duo, ‘Doyle and Mollie’.
This week’s colour is WHITE but we are doing a multi-coloured post, trying to catch up on KIWI and BURGANDY from last week.

And our favourite WHITEs today are our dear friends TEDDY BEAR and SEIRRA





From what Teddy tells us, he does have four BLACK fur-hairs. But that doesn’t disqualify him, does it?
Now for some more Whites and Kiwis and Burgandys

(Vanilla-Whitish Candle)


(Ginger's paw was perfectly white as a puppy. Now there are traces of golden yellow fur)


(All grown up and taking the time to smell flowers. Hey! They are white!)


(Getting cozy in a white sweater)


(Daddy's birthday cake was white. So sad it disappeared so fast!)


(Mummy's white soup bowls. See what the chicken has to say...!!)


 



(Traces of kiwi in Mummy's white tooth-brush)


(Our curtains are kiwi and white)


(Our Refrigerator is Burgandy)


(Kiwi and White candles in a burgandyish wooden stand)


(Burgandy book baskets. Have you noticed those white stones yet?)


(Small traces of Kiwi there)

Hope our colours brightened up your day.

Wags,

16 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Great photos, as usual. We especially like Ginger's white paw and the white dogs.

Glad you're feeling better buddy, hope you hit the 100% soon!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Lovely ph90potos and it's very good to see that Buddy's up to 90% now. I'm so happy about that and 100% must not be far away.

lotsa licks, Lola

Molly the Airedale said...

Playing true colors always make us happy too, Buddy! We love your mom's soup bowls!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I loved the pictures, especially the one of the cake!! I could use a piece right now! :-))) Enjoy your weekend!!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Oh, forgot to say that I'm so glad that Buddy continues to be on the mend---Maybe seeing the cake did the trick?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What PAWESOME items!

Mom LOVES the khoffee mug -
and the Eyore and Pooh figurines on the frig!

Great job!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Chewy said...

Buddy,

we are so glad you are feeling better! You will be a 150% better in no time!

Chewy

the booker man said...

hey buddy dude!!
it's so grrreat to hear from you!! i'm glad you are back up to 90%! i bet now that the sunshinies are out, you'll get to 100% in no time!
i totally dig true colors thursdays!
my favorites where the white bowls with the chickens. those are funny! :)
*woof*
the booker man

Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Thank you for joining the Anipal Photo Hunt Blog Hop, but we have a theme each week for the Photo Hunt!

This week's is MY FAVORITE TOY. So if you want to participate please post a pic of your favorite toy!!

I'm sorry you were sick and I hope you're much better this weekend...

Happy Labor Day!
Cokes

Teddy Bear said...

Buddy, we're so glad you're feeling better.:) Great job on all the fun colours.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Mariodacat said...

You certainly do take bootiful pictures. Sunshine always makes us feel better. I hope you feel better soon - we don't like to see sick friends who are feeling sad.

koko said...

Glad that Buddy is feeling better now... and thanks for the interesting collection of pics.

Licks, hero

Lorenza said...

Hi, Buddy!
I hope you feel 1000% better soon!
Pawesome colors post!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Hello! And Well Wishes to all of you and with a little extra one for Buddy :)

I gave you an award today. Feel free to pop in and pick it up :)

Roo

Busy Buttons said...

Sorry to hear Buddy has been so sick! Been having tummy and liver problems myself, so I know first-hand it's no fun when we're sicky! The extra love from Mom's sure nice, though, isn't it?

You should totally have your Mom look into the Anipal Photo Hunt blog hop! The new theme is posted each Sunday. It's cool!

doyle and mollie said...

oh you most certainly have brightened our day we are sorry its a bit late but WOOF HOO to a fabulous post and a huge WOOF HOO for feeling a bit better
loves and licks XXX

Share